The Inaugural NECMA Business Expo will be held on Monday, January 7, 2019 at the Harvard Club of Boston. All current NECMA sponsors may register for the event on a complimentary basis. Additionally, there will be approximately 25 table registrations available for our Partners/Vendors. The NECMA Business Expo will provide a showcase for our valued partners as well as networking opportunities for NECMA members and vendors alike. There will be a focus on local relationships and attention to the farm-to-table movement that is influencing private clubs in the New England area.
Schedule of events:
· 12:00pm-4:00pm: Lunch & Education Sessions
· 4:00pm-6:00pm: Trade Show (Battle of the Chefs will commence)
· 6:00pm-8:00pm: Networking Reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres
· NECMA Sponsor Trade Show registration: complimentary
· Partner Trade Show registration: $750/table for vendors, power included
· NECMA Education/Trade Show team registration: $500 for up to 10 people per Club
· NECMA Education/Trade Show individual registration: $75/person
· Vendors can register HERE.
· Managers’ registration will go live in late Fall.