||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS)
JOB OPENING LISTING
Henry W. Sweren, CCM, ECS Chairman
FRAMINGHAM COUNTRY CLUB, Framingham, Massachusetts
CLUB HOUSE MANAGER
Framingham Country Club is a private, member-owned Club serving a diverse membership and providing members with a championship 18 hole Golf Course, full-service Dining facilities, Board Room, Swimming Pool with Snack Bar and a Recreation/Fitness Center. Members enjoy many activities including full schedule Men’s, Ladies and Junior golf programs; social and Holiday events; pool activities and children’s seasonal events.
Manages and markets the club facilities for private events, golf outings, social gatherings and all member related activities. Networks inside and outside the Club to obtain leads and build strong relationships with new and existing clients. Works with the Executive Chef to establish profitable and competitive menu development and presentation. Areas for responsibility include all Dining Areas, the Board Room, the Pool & Snack Bar and Fitness Center.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Creative, energetic personality with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Personal and professional self-confidence to lead others in this highly visible role is critically important
• Experience in both planning and implementation of events and golf tournaments considered critical
• Knowledge of proper Food & Beverage service & preparation, systems, controls and costs
• Candidate must possess the ability to work with the Comptroller and Treasurer in preparation and analysis of financial statements for the Board of Directors
• Experience with recruiting and developing a team to consistently deliver a high level of member satisfaction within budgetary guidelines.
• Thorough knowledge of all applicable health, sanitation and licensing ordinances
• Experience with Jonas Management System and Microsoft Office a must
• 5+ years of private Country Club and/or Restaurant-Hotel experience executing successful events with a commitment to service and quality
Compensation will be determined by the candidate’s qualifications and skill set
October 15, 2011
Please send cover letter and resume to: Framingham CC search committee
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail to Framingham Country Club, P.O. Box 2284, Framingham, MA 01703-2284
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at email@example.com.
To post your club job opening on the NECMA web site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.