||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS)
JOB OPENING LISTING
Henry W. Sweren, CCM, ECS Chairman
FRAMINGHAM COUNTRY CLUB, Framingham, MA
18 hole golf course clubhouse (formal and casual dining rooms) golf building with restaurant and bar. New pool being built with full snack shack opening in May/June
The Club Manager will be responsible for managing the staff, servicing the Club’s dining, beverage and event operations. The Club Manager is an Ambassador to membership and others with a thorough understanding of the Club’s history, tradition and commitment to providing a welcoming family environment and a best in class quality experience for everyone.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for effective day-to-day management of service staff that supports the Club food and beverage activities.
• Recruit and develop a team of individuals to consistently deliver a high level of member satisfaction within budgetary guidelines.
• Ensure that the food and beverage service is operated in accordance with law, Club bylaws and standards.
• Implement service manual and maintain service standards through wait staff training and education.
• Utilize goal setting and performance appraisal system to achieve best results for wait staff.
• Recommend operational changes designed to improve member satisfaction.
• Partner with the Executive Chef on an al a carte and function menu development and presentation.
• Order and control Club supplies and inventory.
• Direct Lead Bartender on inventory control in beverage and a continuous improvement of a Club Wine Program and responsible alcohol sales.
• Support House Committee to achieve its program goals within budget.
• Work effectively with all departments to support Clubhouse operations and gain the confidence of all constituencies.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong restaurant operation background and/or high end Country Club operation and an expert at managing the wait staff for a Club food and beverage facility.
• Proven customer service attitude.
• Competency with technical requirements, including POS System and computer office skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills, proven multi-tasker.
• Familiarity with Financial Statement and ability to analyze data and make recommendations to improve the value and budget implementation.
• Initiative and high energy.
• Commitment to quality.
Compensation will be determined by the candidates qualifications and skill set.
March 15, 2011
Please send cover letter and resume to: Framingham CC search committee
e-mail email@example.com or
mail to Framingham Country Club, P.O. Box 2284, Framingham, MA 01703-2284
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post your club job opening on the NECMA web site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.