||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS)
JOB OPENING LISTING
Henry W. Sweren, CCM, ECS Chairman
EASTERN POINT YACHT CLUB, Gloucester, Massachusetts
DIRECTOR OF JUNIOR SAILING
Eastern Point Yacht Club, located on Gloucester’s outer harbor, overlooking Lighthouse Cove and the Atlantic beyond. Founded in 1923 as a private club dedicated to yachting activities, EPYC has a rich racing tradition and offers the best access to the coastal waterways of the Northeast. The Club affords members and guests a truly unique location with a charming clubhouse, dining facilities and accommodations, as well as function and special event capabilities.
• Individual who shares the EPYC Junior Sailing Committee’s mission of fostering a love of sailing and the ocean;
• 2 to 4 year college degree in education, psychology or related field;
• Previous experience as a Director of a Junior Sailing program or college team for 2 – 4 years;
• U.S. Sailing Instructor certification at Levels 1 & 2;
• Extensive personal racing experience;
• Dynamic personality and skills that enable effective communication with a diverse population (students, instructors, parents, Club staff and managers);
• Compassionate individual who understands the complexity of teaching children of all ages in a high risk environment;
• Marketing ability to build on existing program;
• Self motivated and creative thinker;
• Exceptional personal character and leadership ability;
• Experience in small boat handling, towing & transportation sailboats by trailer, and boat maintenance and repair;
• Ability to work with other managers and Committee Chairs in a private Club setting.
Commensurate with experience but competitive with area positions with similar responsibility.
March 1st, 2011
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Club Manager Neil Denehy by email at email@example.com.
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post your club job opening on the NECMA web site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.