||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS) |
JOB OPENING LISTING
William J. Roman, ECS Chairman
tel (508) 627-4361 fax (508) 627-7565
MOUNT PLEASANT COUNTRY CLUB, Worcester, Massachusetts
Mount Pleasant Country Club is a Worcester, MA based Country Club is looking for a Clubhouse Manager to begin the 2010 season. Mount Pleasant is a first class 50+ year old Club with a championship golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts dining facilities and clubhouse. The Club has a history of exemplary service to its members.
Responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Management of the Clubhouse, dining operations, Bar, Office and coordination with the Head Golf Professional and Greens Superintendent.
- Prepare, present for approval and monitor annual operating budgets and targeted operating ratios.
- Coordinate new member recruitment activities and serve as the primary contact for new members including orientation and introductions to other members and staff.
- Responsibility for securing golf outings and catering functions in conjunction with established budget targets.
- Ensure effective and appropriate communications between department heads and professional staff.
- Key personnel reports are the Comptroller, Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager.
- Individual will report to the President of the Board of Governors.
- College Degree
- Country Club Management or Hospitality Experience required
- Excellent Communications skills, ability to interface with staff, professionals and members at the Club.
- Background in managing a budget
- The candidate will be the “face” of the club and should have the ability to work with groups, individuals, prospective members in serving all the needs required.
- Country Club Management experience is a plus.
Compensation package includes salary, health benefits and incentive program.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to:
Please Respond by November 16
No Phone Calls Please
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post your club job opening here on our site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.