||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS) |
JOB OPENING LISTING
William J. Roman, ECS Chairman
tel (508) 627-4361 fax (508) 627-7565
TPC BOSTON, Norton, MA
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
The TPC Boston is a private golf club owned and operated by the PGA TOUR. The Club, which opened in 2002, serves as the annual host for the Deutsche Bank Championship, the second of four PGA TOUR Playoff Events. The golf course, originally designed by Arnold Palmer, has undergone significant renovations since its inception, most recently renovated by Gil Hanse in 2007. Other Club amenities include a 34,000 square foot clubhouse with a Grille Room, Dining Room, two private meeting rooms, men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, and an award winning golf shop. Membership at the Club includes both personal and corporate memberships.
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for all Club marketing efforts including:
- developing membership prospects, ultimately resulting in membership sales
- ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of all Club communication with the membership
- developing relationships with existing members to receive feedback on the Club and to encourage membership referrals
- representing the Club and the PGA TOUR in the local club market
- gaining an intimate knowledge of the local club market
- developing new membership products that address the needs and desires of the membership demographic while remaining consistent with the Club image
- assisting with the development of new programs that maximize the value of membership and encourage members to use the Club
- communicating both verbally in through written reports with the General Manager and National Support staff.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of five years experience in sales and/or hospitality and club management. The candidate must be detail oriented, self motivated, and organized. Additionally, candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and must exhibit a genuine interest in people.
Compensation includes a base salary and annual performance bonus. Additional benefits include Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401k w/ 3% employer match, employer funded retirement plan, and vacation and sick time.
October 23, 2009
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Brad Williams, General Manager, TPC Boston
Please do not mail or fax resumes.
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post your club job opening here on our site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.