||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS) |
JOB OPENING LISTING
Boyd Holk, CCM, ECS Chairman
tel (617) 266-5600 fax (617) 266-5554
COUNTRY CLUB CONTROLLER, (confidential listing)
This private club with 275 members is located in southeastern Massachusetts features championship golf, tennis and swimming facilities as well as gourmet dining. Our Country Club has earned a reputation as one of southeastern New England's finest private country clubs. Our members come from as nearby as Providence and as far away as Boston, the North Shore and southern Rhode Island.
• Journal entries and reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
• Assures the accuracy of financial reports, spreadsheets and budgets
• Strong of preparation of the Annual Operating and Capital Budgets
• Ability to work with other department heads in forecasting year end operating results
• Strong understanding of Food and Beverage Revenue and Costs
• Ability to provide department heads with reports to measure critical success factors including labor utilization, supply costs, etc
• All month end closing procedures
• Analysis of major revenue and expense accounts
• Handling all aspects of Payroll and Human Resources
• Oversight of all Accounts Receivable and Payable processing
• Report monthly financial position to the GM and Treasurer and Board
• Attends Monthly Board meeting
• Filing of all taxes, license applications and permits as necessary.
• Assist with year end audit
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Must have Private Club Experience
• CPA a plus
• Salary Commensurate with Experience
• 75% company paid Medical Insurance
• Sick/Personal Pay
• Paid Vacation
• Employee Golf Privileges
• 12 month position
Email resume and cover letter in care of:
Ned McCrory, Partner
Batchelor Frechette McCrory and Michael & Co.
Print | Email
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing may be sent to the NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post your club job opening here on our site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM.
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson shall verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.