||EXECUTIVE CAREER SERVICES (ECS) |
JOB OPENING LISTING
Boyd Holk, CCM, ECS Chairman
tel (617) 266-5600 fax (617) 266-5554
FRANKLIN COUNTRY CLUB, Franklin, Massachusetts
Assistant General Manager/Clubhouse Manager
The Franklin Country Club is a private club located on the Franklin – Wrentham Line on Route 140 with a rich tradition spanning over 100 years. Founded in 1899, its picturesque scenery of gently rolling hills, tree lined fairways and manicured greens make it an ideal Private 18 hole course and a perfect site for a company golf outing, a special occasion function, corporate meeting or intimate wedding reception. Our new Clubhouse, completed in the fall of 2000, houses a state-of-the art kitchen facility and an elegant banquet room which can accommodate up to 180 people. The club does approximately $3M in business each year of which $900,000 is in the F&B department.
We are seeking a well motivated, professional minded person to fill the position of Assistant General Manager/Club House Manager. This person will maintain a professional relationship with Members, Guests and Staff, ensuring all amenities and functions of the departments are carried out to the fullest.
Direct responsiblities will include:
• Reports directly to the General Manager
• Learn all aspects of the General Managers position
• Continue personal growth through professional organizations
• Training, supervision, hiring, rewarding and disciplining staff in departments of responsibility
• Scheduling departments of responsibility to ensure adequate coverage
• Train all staff on the POS – Jonas system
• Monitor, correct, establish pre-set budgets for labor, liquor and all House budgets
• Communicates in a professional manner with the Executive Chef on all matters of member or staff concerns
• Handles Members concerns, complaints, suggestions with acceptable results
• Oversees all function operations from planning to execution
• This position has full authority of all Club house operations in the absences of the GM
• Prepares quarterly reports on service, quality, sales and staff reviews with the GM
• Holds monthly educational and informational meetings with all F&B and House Staff
• Ensures all service staff are knowledgeable of all items on menu, bar, upcoming events and policies.
• Oversees the maintenance, cleanliness and organization of the entire clubhouse
• Knowledgeable of all service contracts for the house
• Able to step-up and produce any delegated assignments from the GM
• Special attention to the cleanliness and upkeep of locker rooms, pool snack shack & ½ way house.
• Assists in producing all member special Club events
• All other assignments as position may require.
This position has a competitive starting salary based on candidate’s qualifications. It also has paid vacation, medical, dental, and membership in the CMAA and the NECMA.
This position is open immediately
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to:
Stephen A. Sarrazin, GM,
Franklin Country Club
672 East Central Street,
Franklin, MA 02038
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (508) 528-1885 Att. Steve.
No phone calls please.
This job listing notice is courtesy of the New England Club Managers Association Executive Career Services (ECS) Committee.
Questions regarding this job listing? Please email NECMA Executive Career Services Chairperson at email@example.com .
To post your club job opening here on our site, please submit a JOB OPENING POSTING REQUEST FORM
NECMA Members: For email notices of newly posted job openings, please join the
NECMA ECS Job Openings Notices Opt-in Group. Go to the Member Directory - "My Profile" tab.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
To comply with CMAA Code of Ethics and the NECMA Job Opening Web Posting Policy, the NECMA Executive Career Services (ECS) Chairperson will need to verify that the NECMA Member manager of the club with the opening, if any, has knowledge of the job search before we post a job opening on our web site.
Copyright © 1997-2013 New England Club Managers Association. All rights reserved.