Post Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
|Print | Email |
from the Nominating Committee 2009, Paul W. Lazar, CCM, Chairman
Nominating Committee 2009
Slate of Chapter Officers and Directors 2010
September 20, 2009
To: The New England Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America
From: Nominating Committee 2009, New England Chapter
Re: Slate of Chapter Officers and Directors 2010
In accordance with Article V, Section 1, of the New England Chapter Bylaws, the duly appointed Nominating Committee, Paul W. Lazar, CCM, Chairman; Richard Shultz, CCM; Kevin Emlinger, CCM and Charles Grandon respectfully submit the following slate for Officers and Directors of the New England Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America for fiscal year 2010.
- For President, for a one year term:
- Mr. Barry A. Stacer, CCM, Conanicut Yacht Club, Jamestown, RI
- For Vice President, for a one year term:
- Mr. J. Brent Tartamella, CCM, Westmoor Club, Nantucket, MA
- For Secretary, for a one year term:
- Mr. Francisco A. Ventura, CCM, Oak Hill Country Club, Fitchburg, MA
- For Treasurer, for a one year term:
- Mr. Ali Mahra, University Club of Boston, Boston, MA
- For Director, to fill four (4) positions, one (1) for a three-year term, one (1) for a two-year term and two (2) for a one-year term:
- Mr. Henry Sweren, CCM, Wahconah Country Club, Dalton, MA
- Mr. James Simmons, North Andover Country Club, North Andover, MA
- Ms. Trish Keating, Nashawtuc Country Club, Concord, MA
- Ms. Kristen LaCount, The Country Club, Brookline, MA
Elections are to be held at the Annual Chapter Meeting called by Richard Shultz, CCM, President, at Blue Hill Country Club in Canton, Massachusetts on Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. (registration at 5pm.) In accordance with the Chapter Bylaws, "After the report of the Nominating Committee at the Annual Meeting, it shall be the privilege of any Active or Retired member of the Association to place in nomination the names of any person eligible for any elective office including that of Director."
Members not able to attend the annual meeting but wishing to cast their vote may do so by absentee ballot as stated in the chapter bylaws Article IV, Section 8, Written Voting Authorization and Absentee Ballot. An absentee ballot may be requested through Lee Kelly, Managing Director, at the Association offices. Only Active and Retired Members are eligible to nominate from the floor, cast absentee ballots and to vote at the annual meeting.
Nominating Committee 2009:
Paul W. Lazar, CCM, Chairman
Richard G. Shultz, CCM
Kevin Emlinger, CCM
NECMA Board of Directors Candidates' Biographies
Register Online for the Annual Meeting
Download This Slate of Chapter Officers and Directors 2010
ATTN: Active, Honorary and Retired Members:
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting and Elections, please use the link below to download and submit a request for an absentee ballot. There will be no proposed Chapter Bylaw amendments to vote on this year.
Written Voting Authorization Request Form
(Request for Absentee Ballot )
Must be received no later than October 22, 2008
Copyright © 1997-2009 New England Club Managers Association (NECMA). All rights reserved.